yellow... today was SUPERB !!! I woke up pretty early today thanks to my mom (who insist me on going with her to do some of my chores which was supposed to be scheduled to be done by tomorrow, because she was just simply bored n had nothing to do haha =D). So half wakey me went down n finally made a decision on where to go today. Grand Indonesia it is!! I need to buy my dearest friend Mira some pressie for her upcoming birthday. I need to have her present now since her birthday will be a day after I get back from Dubai, so no more time. I had this idea to give her a box of stuff that she would love, like this beautiful camera strap, handmade organizer, personalized engraved notebook and some other itsy bitsy stuff. My pick has fallen to cocomomobags for their unique organizer cover design. So I went to level1 to check the item. However after I went to the store 'abacus' turns out they didn't make the all leather cover design for the organizer so I cancel the idea broken heartedly. I decided to go with my back up plan (a ticktock wooden clock) and quiet satisfied looking at how my mom is also eager in buying one for herself as well =) hehehe love ya mom so so very mucho.
While I was in abacus, I decided to bought the travel wallet I always craved for. I had this weird thing with travel wallet, like I always always adore how practical the idea of a travel wallet is and how cute it is to have one in an ostrich leather. Yep, ostrich leather, how luxey ritee?? Tee hee!!! So I decided that I need this wallet from cocomomobags bad bad bad. Look how cute it looks and tell me if you dare if you disagree with me...



Had pork satay complete with pork skin satay for dinner at Serpong with my family. Heaven.
Big big smile both in my face n in my tummy tonight, tee heeee
No comments:
Post a Comment